Plum color sits between eggplant and burgundy hair because it is a natural blend of red and purple shades that are dark and not very dark. This is one of the many non-trendy hair colors, so it feels extremely special but is suitable for all situations.
Since the plum hair actually consists of a complex blend of tones, we will help you find out which variation works best with your skin color. We've given you instructions if you want to paint your hair melter at home, along with the best plum hair dye recommendations that you can buy in stores or online.
We also have some care tips, so you can make your plum hair look as vibrant as possible. Those who love fashion hair color are also fans of changing them, so we have added advice on how to remove plum hair paint when you get tired.
Major hair color changes usually require a reorganization style, so we've added some make-up and fashion tips to the plum hair color, so you can be sure that your entire look can stick to the full range.
Plum hair dye can be applied in all kinds of techniques, with all the super-popular plum hair options such as balances, ombres and color melters. We see it all in this article, so you can be inspired to try your plum hair to suit your personal style.
Hair Color Guide: Contents
• Choosing the right plum hair color for your skin tone
• Painting your Plum in the House
• How do you protect the brightness of your plum hair?
• How to Remove Plum Hair Dye
• Erik Hair Color Makeup Rules
• Arrange your lockers in your plum hair color
• 57 Pretty Plum Hair Color Ideas Embrace
How to choose the right plum hair for your skin tone?
Plum hair is a kind of purple-red color, which is mostly a mixture of blue and red tones. Blue is a cold color while the red color is hot, so the plum hair color is neutral. If the plum hair color is slightly reddish, then it is considered sayılır warm ”and o cold biraz if it is more blue. This will have a big impact on how the skin is associated with lower tones!
With regard to darkness, the plum hair tends to work as nicely as it is for those who are light-skinned, as for dark-skinned ones. Very dark plum hair may seem a little "goth" on a very fair one, so if you don't intend it may be a better choice of purple. Other than that, the level of darkness doesn't matter much.
Now for subtones. It is best to match the lower tones with plum hair, especially for those who put warm six tones on the skin. With warm undertones, we refer to the skin, which is greenish and with little redness in the skin, and a little yellow. It is best to choose a very warm plum hair color which has a red mixture in the skin, which is slightly warmer.
On the other hand, olive skinned ones that look very green are better than choosing an extra-plum plum hair color with little redness.
Those with cool skin having pinkish subtones and having completely neutral skin can wear any kind of plum hair, since their purplish tones tend to be extremely flat, regardless of which direction they are leaning against.
Coloring Plum in the House
The best thing about Plum hair color is that it is one of the fashion hair colors that don't really bleach! This makes it easier to dye hairs at home than light at home, even if your hair is naturally darker. That being said, your hair will naturally be darker, darker than your plum hair.
If you're hoping for a plum bristle color that rests against the macaque, you must first bleach it by following our instructions here, but in most cases it won't be necessary. Another option is to use a semi-permanent dye on each side of the head to lighten your hair with the balayage technique and then reach a thin, melted balayage.
You can also use the baling technique when applying the plum hair dye, but first consider the combination of your natural hair color and your plum hair color.
We're directing here to paint the virgin hair completely. Please note that the paint will not lighten the hair (especially the dyed hair) and that it is difficult to predict how the paint will affect the different colors in general. If your hair is too late, or if you're hoping to get a very complex look, you'll probably be better off painting your hair professionally.
Before you start:
• Avoid washing your hair for one or two days before the staining period. Unwashed hair is usually a little stronger and healthier due to the natural oils that cover it, therefore it tends to respond to the paint better and to suffer less.
• Make sure you have an action plan! Take a look at the inspiring pictures, such as the photos we've collected below, and have an idea of what you want the final result to look like, so you know exactly how to get into the molten hair dye.
• If you're hoping for a very specific plum tone, consider first doing a patch test, because it's hard to predict exactly how the color will appear. Mix a small amount of paint and apply it to a single hair strand that is normally under your hair so that it doesn't appear day by day and see if you like the color. This will also ensure that the paint is not allergic to itself before applying to all parts of your head.
• Make sure that you are already in the habit of using hair-enhancing therapies such as hair conditioners or masks that do not wash your hair very often and are rich in protein. Using a nourishing hair treatment the day before you dye your hair is a great way to support it and prevent damage.
• Finally, make sure you have everything ready to go. There is nothing worse than starting to shuffle the color and noticing that you've missed something necessary, so do some of what you need and have it ready before you do anything.
You will need:
• Plum hair dye: We really love the Madison Reed Radiant Hair Dye Kit from Volterra Amethyst. Ulta. You can also mix with the Savona Scarlet kit to obtain a more red-based plum bristle color. For semi-permanent paint, we recommend the Punky Hair Dye in plum. Ulta.
• Plastic gloves (included in the Madison Reed kit)
• Plastic shower head (included)
• Hair Dyeing Brush
• Plastic mixing bowl
• Plastic hairpin
• Old buttoned shirt or zippered top
• Oil gel or barrier cream
Plum Hair Dyeing Process:
• Wear an old buttoned shirt or zippered top that can be easily removed without the need to pull over the head.
• Start with dry hair and divide into sections. Depending on the thickness of your hair, you can choose the amount of sections, but I usually recommend four equal sections – two in front, two in the back. Separate your hair with the help of the pointed tip of your hair dyeing brush.
• Apply Vaseline or protective cream to your ears and across the hairline so that plum hair dye does not stain your skin.
• Mix your paints in a plastic container. Permanent paint usually consists of one color and one developer, but other kits also contain other additives that need to be added. Pour them all into the bowl and mix the hair coloring brush.
• Allow the color to grow, this will take a few minutes – the instructions in the hair dye kit will advise you.
• Unclip the first hair section and start applying the plum hair paint. Separate a section smaller than the section and apply the brush and plum hair dye slightly away from the roots. Allow the dye to be pulled down to the end of the strands and then massage to ensure that each individual piece of hair is well covered. Proceed to the next hair strand and repeat the hair dye application procedure.
• After the entire section has been painted, retract and proceed to the next one. Repeat this process until all parts of the hair are dyed.
• Because you use permanent hair dye, it is better to leave the roots to the end – the heat of the scalp accelerates the process, so you can avoid using leri hot scalp – by first painting the roots.
• Open the front part and apply the hair dye to the roots to complete the hair, then pull it up again and repeat with the back.
• Install a shower head and allow your hair to work. Although you check your hair dye box to confirm, this process takes about 35 minutes.
• Do not throw any extra plum hair dye! You may need to fix errors or missed points again.
• After sufficient time has passed, place in the shower and rinse the paint with warm water.
• Then, prepare your hair with the hair cream from the plum hair dye kit. Rinse after waiting a few minutes.
• Exit the shower and dry it gently without rubbing your hair. After the hair has dried, examine the color and see if a correction is needed! If so, apply paint where necessary, but if it is perfect, then go and do some selfies to show off your new look!
How to Keep Plum Hair Color Brilliant
• Frequent washing is the burning of hair dye, including plum hair dye. If you have oily hair once or twice a week, try to limit your washing every day at most. If you have a problem with your hair appearing oily or oily, save it by using dry shampoo instead.
• Choose a color-protected, non-sulphate shampoo when you wash your hair. You can use a shampoo and conditioner that contains a little pigment to refresh the tone of your hair.
• Have the habit of washing and washing your hair with lukewarm water. Hot water opens the hair cuticles and causes bleeding, weakening all sides of the hair.
• In the same vein, excessive heat shaping will damage your hair and plum hair color. Once in a while (with the help of a heat-protective spray) a certain amount of bleaching is complete, but flattening and curling irons can be very dense.
• Erik hair color is also easy to freshen up at home, but nowadays, more and more people are flocking to fashionable hair colors. Uberliss Bond Sustainer in Purple Iris Ulta The plum begins to fade, adding vitality to the hair dye, perfect for strengthening and softening hair.
• Chlorine is a rapid destroyer of hair colors, so if you are going to the pool, make sure you attach your hair to the swimming cap.
• Exposure to the sun also breathes in the plum hair dye, so wear a hat on sunny days (your skin also thanks to you!) Or use UV protective hair spray or oil.
How to Remove Plum Hair Dye
Removing dark fashion colors is not an easy process, but can be done. You have several ways to enter depending on the last color you expect. Note that most of these methods are quite dry for the plum feathers to fade, so be sure to follow them with a mask or a conditioner that feeds the hair.
Option 1: Go Darker
The easiest way to get rid of plum hair dye is to paint it with a dark color. It gives the least damage to hair and is a fast process.
It is also important that the color you select is not only darker, but also plum red and purple. This means choosing a color with a neutral or ash color, because they are shades that cancel red. On the other hand, a warmer brown will appear slightly reddish when applied to plum hairs.
Option 2: Use a Nourishing Shampoo
A nourishing shampoo is ideal for slow and regular fading of semi-permanent hair colors, including plum hair color. Simply select any shampoo containing sulfate.
Some people think that dishwashing soap works well, some prefer anti-dandruff shampoo. Combine this with hot water to open the hair cuticles and ensure color fading.
This method does not completely remove your hair color but it helps to slowly disappear, this is especially useful if you want to paint.
Option 3: Try the Vitamin C Method
The vitamin C method is perfect for both dyeing and lightening of dyed hair without causing too much damage and works for both permanent and semi-permanent plum hair dyes.
This description requires a sulfate-based shampoo and a quantity of vitamin C powder. If you don't have vitamin C powder, you can crush vitamin C pills into a very fine powder.
• A portion of vitamin C powder in a bowl mixture and a part of a clarifying shampoo – if you find that the mixture is too thick, you can choose to add some water or more shampoo.
• Apply the mixture from the root to the hair, apply the hair dye in the same way. After your head is completely closed, massage the mixture a little more.
• Then pull your hair up and cover it with the shower head. Wait 45 minutes-1 hour and then wash the mixture in hot water with shower. You will see hair dye begin to appear with the mixture.
• When finished, apply care to restore moisture to your hair.
• You can do this method several times (ideally not the same day) to breathe a little more.
Option 4: Bleach
Think of whitening as a last resort because it is very harmful to the hair. However, this is the only way to significantly reduce hair; for example, it is especially important that you want to go from plum to yellow.
To prevent excessive damage, bleach your hair with a 20 volume developer and bleach powder and follow a nutritive procedure or bleach with Olaplex. Applying a semi-permanent hair color to the hair after bleaching is a great idea, because it accumulates pigment and strengthens your hair – just make sure you have a color you love!
Makeup Rules for Plum Hair Color
As for your makeup routine, there are a few changes you need to make to make your plum hair look beautiful.
Ten Makeup for Erik Leather
As with most dark-colored fashion hair colors, it is best to get some more perfect skin. This can mean using a little more concealer on your make-up routine or using a more conservative foundation to correct color – it depends entirely on your application style and on the initial condition and color of your skin.
With darker colors, it is also important to ensure that there is color on the face. When you touch the blush or contour color, the tanner can be a long way to keep your face sized and prevent the hair from drying out.
Since the plum feather sits between purple and red, it actually works well with most blush colors, so don't feel limited to using a cool, neutral, or hot blush – any color will work fine as long as it suits your skin color!
Eye Makeup for Plum Hair
Eye make-up can make a big difference especially for those who switch from hair color to feather. With a touch of mascara and eyeliner, your eyes will come out and the features will not get lost behind the remarkable hair color.
When it comes to selecting eye shadow colors, be aware of the relationship between the color wheel and your plumed hair color to your chosen eye shadow. When choosing a lip and blush color, consider these colors and the latest schemes.
You can create views based on a monochrome color scheme with plum, magenta and rose tones, or look at an analogue scheme with red, orange, and yellow tones or with purple and blues in the other direction. The metallic and gem tone versions of these tones are particularly spectacular.
Playing with complementary colors (green) or with a complementary complementary color scheme (blue and yellow) can be really unique, but more difficult to match.
Selecting neutral eyeshadow colors is an easy way to solve this problem altogether. These neutral colors; Champagne, beige, taupe, chocolate brown, gray and black.
Lip Colors for Plum Case
The best thing about Plum Hair is that it plays well with almost all lipstick colors. The orange shades like bricks, oranges and peaches provide a nice contrast to the cool tones in the hair, while the colors of mauve, mulberry and magenta lip suit.
Neutrons always work well, of course. Just make sure you get a blush at the bottom of your lipstick, otherwise there is a risk of collision.
The most difficult lipstick to match with Plum hair is red. A red lipstick may be blue or cold or yellow or warm. If you are willing to wear a red lip with your erik hair, it is better to leave the eyes neutral, to get your redness to the bottom of the forehead, and to ensure that the rest of your clothing is well coordinated to the lower tones. .
Arrange Your Cabinets Into Your Plum Hair Color
• Because the plum hair is on the brink of a natural hair color (because it is not, but it should be), there is no need for large-scale wardrobe changes.
• Saying, if your style is colored, you should remember that the plum is now part of any color scheme you wear.
• Plum hair may feel slightly dark, so you can soften your entire look by wearing the ler butter bar ton look with beige, cream and light brown clothing.
• Lawn and mauve colors and lighter-colored monochromatic appearances may have a more feminine effect.
• If you want to embrace the dark edge of your plum hair color, embrace dark tones such as black, deep olive green or bronze gray.
• The main colors, like blue and yellow, look great alongside the plum hair, but the red is a little too close to comfort and can be fought against it.
• You can have a lot of fun with colors that block your clothes according to your hair. Combining yellow-orange and teal plum, for example, creates a magnificent triangular color scheme.
57 beautiful plum hair color ideas to embrace
There are a ton of rooms for creativity with plum hair color – light and dark shades can be combined in any way and there are also many interesting works that can be done in different shades of plum hair. Find creative ways to wear this beautiful hair color!
1. Deep Plum Waves
This hair removal feather color combines dark and light shades to achieve a rich, multi-dimensional effect that is hard to withstand. The lighter tones on the tips give shine, while keeping the roots healthy with a darker touch on the roots.
2. Black and Erik Reverse Balayaj
The plum hair is already on the dark side of things, but if you prefer to add a little more edge, this may be the way to go to a balayage! Of course, a reverse honeymoon, starting from different appearances, is created when dark colors are added to the ends of the hair as natural-looking lines. This example is a bit exciting but still super proud, both black and plum.
3. Bright Plum Bob
The light plum hair color turns into almost macentine, so it can be a lot of fun for spring and summer. The combination of these plum hairs with the shorter haircuts is fun, but still has the sophisticated edge of an elegant bob.
4. Live Plum Waves
On the one side of this Guy Tang, the more warm, slightly red and purple hair tones are blended, taking the color of the plum hair. This is a really shining color when light strikes, so it can look completely different from day to night!
5. Smoky Plum Hair
This ultra-cool plum tone shows a smoky tinge, which is dark and sexy, with a perfect winter hair color. This dark-colored appearance takes a lighter color at the ends, but the roots remain dark for easy maintenance.
6. Dark Chocolate and Erik Sombre
A progressive ombre fashion is a great way to make hair color easier and thinner than a hard ombud. This fluctuating mind shows us just the copper tip on the plum hair color – perfect for those ready to start.
7. Plum and Red Balayage
If you're in the mood to get a brighter air, if you want to get a plum hair, consider combining it with a brighter magenta! This view uses fine balayage and colormelt techniques to create a seamless and beautiful vivid look.
8. Plummy Balayage Lob & # 39; s
It is sophisticated, showcasing the thinnest and cool plum balayage along the dark long bob ends. Feather style gives dark hair color a little air and is perfect for all seasons.
9. Three-Tone Plum Hair Color
Here the balayage technique was used to obtain a wonderful plum color transition. Roots are as dark as possible, but gradually turn into plum marks, which turn into a deeper magenta on the ends.
10. Graduated Erik Bob
A graduate bob can be a bit too violent, so adding some colored lines is a great way to revive him! Thinner warm lukewarm plum hair dye lines provide a lot of shine, especially around the face.
11. Eggplant and Plum Hair
When food combinations continue, this may require refinement, but these two purple hues are as easy as possible. The darker eggplants color of the hair is rich, and the touch of a brighter plume tinged at the ends is alleviating the appearance.
12. Plum Lines
This look is a mixture of black-brown and plum feather color rich and deep. Red-based plum lines for plenty of brunette and red-haired look like a type of appearance.
13. Auburn Plum Melting
It is hard to resist the fluency of a curled color melt, especially in this magnificent auburn plum fruit! Roots are dark reddish brown with a hint of clues, which turns into a brown hair color with brown plum.
14. Short plum balayage
The effect of bright balancing on bob haircuts is surprisingly beautiful – making it look brighter by adding size and volume to shorter hair. This marvelous blend is perfect because it softens the hair with a lighter prune, while keeping a dark, healthy plum, illuminating the facades and leaning against the magenta.
15. Plum Brunette Waves
This is a brown-based plum appearance that shines with health and moisture. Roots are in dark brown tones, the middle parts and tips are painted in a natural-looking plum which is a mixture of very little red and brown and purple.
16. Erik Jelly Waves
Just a dark hint with sweet and fruity – this multi-dimensional long bob is delicious. An elegant look with a mixture of both cool and warm plum hair tones that are super stylish, using tons of different colors in different colors.
17. Hot and Cold Plum Balayaji
The most interesting plum balayage was created on these brunette locks. I'm basically obsessed with undertones, and this look shows both the blue-based plum and red-based plum lines that work so well, because the brown base acts as a balancing force.
18. Peach Glazed Plum Sheath
The touch of the peach at the end of this plum hair is the secret of the elegant and stylish effect of this look! It is particularly impressive, because it is a super-airy appearance over plum hair with its blue-black roots and the middle of the smoky purple plum.
19. bright plum sombre
A pinch of oil oil instantly adds shine to your health and fashion hair color! These ultra-long locks are covered with plum hair dye that is easy to maintain but has a very beautiful appearance.
20. All-Over Smoky Plum
Although sombres, lines and balayas are wonderful, sometimes a very simple color is really what you desire. This smoky plum bristle color was applied to all places with roots left naked for a completely plain and striking appearance.
21. Waves of Erik Wine
Just looking at these hairs makes me feel a little drunk! This red-based plum hair color gives the hair a majestic wine effect, and the mix of both lighter and darker lines provides maximum volume.
22. Erik Flamed Balayage
There is something feverish about this hair dye used, although the plum hair dye used is not too hot. The base of the hair is almost black, but its ends are balanced by a mixture of thick pale pale lines and thin magenta fine lines with thick dark smoke, and this leads to a dynamic appearance that reminds us of a dancing flame.
23. Plum heat wave Colormelt
This excellent gradual fading is like a plum temperature wave. The deeper roots are lost in burgundy-plum, only a purple hint on the ends.
24. Plummy Touch
This hand-painted graduation bob is perfect for those who hesitate to try their fashionable hair colors, plum adds a subtle touch to the hair color. This graceful appearance contained a lot of brown-plum ribbon near the face, so you'll still feel like you've had a change without drowning your hair with paint.
25. light and dark plum hair
This wavy long bob showcase had the perfect style for plum balayage. Saçın büyük kısmı, bordo ile sınırlanan daha koyu bir erik olup, yüksek kontrast ekleyerek daha hafif altın eflatun tonları balaja dönüşür.
26. Çizgili Macenta Erik Kılı
Bazen çizgileri göstermenin en iyi yolu saçı fön kullanarak kurutmaktır, böylece düz ancak yumuşak ve kabarık olur. Macenta bazlı erik şeritlerinin çikolata rengi bir kahverengi baz üzerindeki karışımı, sofistike fakat parlak bir görünüme yol açar.
27. Her Yerinde Erik
Bu, dramayı ortaya çıkaran her şeyden önce erik saç rengine bürünüyor! Uzun dalgalar, kullanıcının koyu tonlara benzemesini ve kırmızı tonların üzerinde ağır olan bir erik kılı boyası olmasını sağlar.
28. Erik Marcel Dalgaları
Retro bukleler biraz incinmez. Bu görünümdeki erik tüyleri, Marcel dalgalarını parlatan ince vurgulama sayesinde çok boyutludur.
29. Pinky Plum Özeti
Bu görünümdeki vurgulamalar karmaşık görünebilir, ancak bu aslında oluşturulması basit olan balayaged erik tüylerinden biridir. İlk önce saçlar en ince çizgilerle vurgulandı ve sonra pembemsi bir erik tonuyla boyandı, bu yüzden uçları daha parlak görünüyordu.
30. Derin Erik Sombre
Üzerinden atman için biraz daha prenses erik kılı! Bu gür, uzun kilitler bu derin mor erik sombre için mükemmel bir kanvas.
31. El-Boyalı Erik Saç Rengi
Genellikle profesyonel dokunuş gerçekten buna değer, özellikle de doğal görünümlü, elle boyanmış bir efekt istiyorsanız. Dumanlı, soğuk tonlu erik saç boyası ile boyanmış, bu dalgalar yine de akıcı ve doğal görünüyor.
32. Siyah Erik Kilitleri
Bu eriklerin çoğunun sizin için yeterince sinirli olmadığını düşünürseniz, bu siyah erik kıl rengi ihtiyacınız olan gölge olabilir. This style proves that even those with super dark hair can still rock plum shades without bleaching, and that the effect is still striking.
33. Golden Plum Waves
So while there is no gold actually used in this look, there is a warm, metallic effect that makes it seem as though it’s there. The base of the hair is a deep plum, but a wash of warm magenta over it gives that golden metallic sheen.
34. Blended Plum Hair
Combining lighter and darker tones of plum hair color without having it look like streaks is the work of a true artist. This smoky plum look has volume and dimension without any obvious color shifts – subtle and stunning!
35. Two-Tone Plum Hair Color
Can’t choose between light and dark? A two-toned plum balayage might be the way to go – the darker shade is healthy and easy to maintain, but the lighter plum ends give life.
36. Witchy Plum Hair
There is something a little sinister yet seductive about these deep, glossy plum curls. The dark base, touch of dimension, and extra shine all lead to a dynamic hairstyle that suggests the hair itself is alive.
37. Simply Plummy Balayage
This look is all about taking virgin dark brown hair and just lightly painting it with some high-impact color. The plum hair dye is very cool and fashion-y, so the overall effect is attention-grabbing and unique.
38. Amethyst Waves
When plum hair is this multifaceted it takes on a jewel-like effect that is truly astounding. The careful streaking of light and dark plum hair dye over dark black hair has an amethyst-like effect that is glamorous and luxurious.
39. Plum Mermaid Hair
You can absolutely style plum hair into beachy waves, and the effect is just as magical as with pastels or reds! These vibrant plum locks would be fitting on any mermaid.
40. Smoky Plum Gradient
This gradient plum hairstyle really celebrates the dark roots, as it allows to slowly and gradually progress into a lighter smokier plum through the mids and ends. It’s a combination of balayage and ombre that is perfect for shorter haircuts.
41. Sunset Plum Hair
There is quite a bit of contrast between the darker roots and magenta plum locks, but because of the seamless transition the effect isn’t even a little bit jarring. Instead, we get to enjoy a gorgeous late sunset hair effect.
42. Sleek Auburn Plum Hair
Auburn and plum hair tones are a match made in hair heaven. They blend together to create a wine-like effect that is full of depth, even when the hair is styled straight.
43. Anime Plum Hair
This ultra-vivid mix of dark purple and plum hair colors is straight out of an anime! It’s hard to achieve such perfectly saturated hair, but that’s exactly why it’s so worthwhile.
44. 3-Tone Plum Hair Melt
This is one of the most interesting takes on plum hair color that we’ve seen so far. The colormelt is made up of darker roots, brighter magenta mids, and cool plum ends. This tri-tonal effect ensures a ton of volume in the center thanks to the high contrast between the different undertones.
45. Jewel-Toned Plum Bob
This ultra-shiny plum bob is cute yet sophisticated. The hair itself is extra shiny thanks to clever highlighting, and the overall tone is gorgeous and vibrant thanks to the dominance of purple shades.
46. Magenta Plum Wave
There is something very beachy about this magenta Marcel wave. While the styling is sleek, the plum hair color is bright and fruity, with a lot of zest.
47. Slate Plum Long Bob
This plum hairstyle is as cool and sleek as slate, with ultra-thin streaking that gives a subtle texture. The tone itself is a dark brown-plum that is low on reds, perfect for those who want wearable fashion colors but are over all burgundy plums.
48. Plum Wine Princess Curls
This burgundy-based plum hair color is so perfect in these lush princess curls. It’s the kind of color that exudes sophistication, while the styling makes it seem soft enough to sleep in.
49. Delicate Plum Streaks
Adding ultra-thin but vividly purple plum streaks to brown hair creates a gorgeous blend that is bright and complex. Give it a try if you’re not ready to totally give up on your brunette base!
50. Copper Plum Sombre
This super warm, copper-based plum hair color is to die for! The sombre itself is perfectly applied, as can be seen even when the hair is straightened, and the intense warmth is perfect for those with yellow undertones to their skin.
51. Ultra-Shiny Purple Plum Hair
This is another plum hairstyle that would be perfect for a gritty anime heroine. The long locks are dyed a solid purple-based plum that is edgy yet cartoonish, perfect for someone who is a little out of this world.
52. Wild Plum Hair Color
There is something wild and adventurous about this plum hair dye! While the bulk of the hair is dyed with deep plum tones, the magenta ends add that touch of adventure.
53. Icy Plum Streaks
These plum streaks have an icy, metallic effect over the dark black base. It’s a take on plum hair that is perfect for winter or just for anyone who wants to exude a tough vibe.
54. Grape and Plum Waves
Is anyone else getting a hankering for some fruit salad? This blend of purple and plum hair tones is vibrant despite the dark colors, thanks to a high saturation of purple tones and some bright streaks here and there.
55. Voluminous Smoked Plum
The ultra-thin streaks of light and dark plum in this look have a volumizing effect that is just a little smoky. I might not want to eat a smoked plum, but I can’t help but love it for hair.
56. Chocolate-Covered Plum Hair Color
Chocolate-covered dried fruits are delicious – the chocolate gives a deep, smooth flavor, while the dried fruits are just a little tart. That’s exactly the effect this plum hair color has, with chocolate brown as the dominant tone that is made a bit zestier with a slight plum undertone.
57. Glazed Sugar Plum Hair
Super glossy, shiny plum hair can be sugary sweet and hard to resist. These sleek locks were dyed exactly in such a way, with a bright magenta plum that is as gorgeous as can be.
Photos via Instagram
The post Your Plum Hair Color Guide: 57 Posh Plum Hair Color Ideas & Dye Tips appeared first on Glowsly.